Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I was pleasantly surprised when I logged in my blog this morning to see that Lindsay nominated me for he Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
I want to thank Lindsay for nominating my blog for this honor. I am glad that my work is appreciated and this nomination has boosted my motivation.
There are a few rules you have to follow:
- Display the award logo on you blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about Myself
- I love photography.
- I feel photography teaches you to be human, because you start loving and respecting everything around you.
- I believe that you capture your picture with your eyes first, camera only acts as a photocopy machine for the picture that your eyes have clicked.
- Besides photography, I like music, travelling and cooking.
- My wish is to to print a coffee table book of my photographs
- I am also planing to start a food blog very soon..
- I love WordPress and its blogger. I feel they respect their fellow bloggers work.
My 15 Nominees:
- Cindy Knoke
- Ben Rogers
- ALISON PHILLIPS
- Patrick Latter
- Casey Arneson
- Joshi Daniel
- Lorrin Baker
(please click on the name to go to the blog)